Tuesday, 22 February 2011

hair wig/extension + my diary..

hey ya guys,, kawaii^^

hows your wonderful sunshine/nite time mood?^^

actually im sunburn!!! my skins too tanned*.*
anyway i just finished my project tht i made individually without any help from my friend nor my family.. btw for a hundred time to tell once again to my friend,"COUSINS" & family-whtever / how close me and kevin pls dnt keep asking the same blahhhhh idiot question.well i know most of u guys think im truly innocent *yea i know* but the truth is im not,, for the time being=.=' why? are u guys jealous if he's chinese or cute or handsome?
I DONT CARE!!!!
truly sorry if i call u guys idiot*just know who u are* think abt ur self*see ur self infront of the mirror*
(lets forget it)
yesterday my mom just received a new catalog which is from Paris, Korea & Japan(hairstyle) and from china/canada.. feel so lucky now a day after joining with mum's business..but sadly no big income for me bcuz im still in year 11 T_T school!!!! this year is so challenging for me and my cuzie>.<>
##########################################
hope u guys enjoy^^gyaru-raba
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget