Monday, 14 February 2011

HAPPY VALENTINE "DEAR,SWEETIE,KAWAII,CUTIE AND OTHERS"

HELLO HELLO HELLO^^
( cómo están todos?)
Guess what????
this morning i received 2 flower and yea one of them are my friend "KEVIN" *^.^* isn't that sweet guys? hahaha but he still consider as my "friend & bro" lols.no need to worry im not gonna take him to be my bf but its my bff. and one of them is unknown and he gave me a very cute card saying that "HI, may i know your name and i really wanna talk tou you but i feel so shy, to know more may i know your fb or anything which i can contact or chat with you?" lols its so damn funny man, i never ever received present or anything on valentine.so, this is my very first time +.+
**幸せなバレンタインの日**
**HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY PEOPLE**

have a nice day for couple and to all my dearest friend,cousin and my mummy daddy^^ luv u guys a lot..

i'll post something within this week if im not busy doin' my project.. my brain almost stuck with that thingy so i'll make it clear, my dear visitor^^
just wait as ussual for my upcoming post..

niesa,
내가 당신을 너무 사랑해^.^
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget