Tuesday, 3 August 2010

i miss my ballet class






i dunno why i post this pic.. i didnt have my pic with them.. and so yea I MISS YOU GUYS
.....XOXO........
i miss my ballet class and my friend.. how could i am!!! i hv to quit at this moment because busy studing ,,yea, and i'll be coming back one day... lols...hahaha i still remember my old friend and really miss my friend especially angelina , brienca ,polina, ashley, my partners frienky now in manchester with his family and zueglar,,dude i miss u and i just wanna tell u that "you such dork"!!! lols...^_^.one day,, i wish that i can continue my ballet class. the most important is i met u guys and dance our funny routine with t.marla!make her more dizzy! and our spoiling pyramid.*_*LOLS.. i still remember when our new teacher that came from Punjabi (she's hot and gorgeous) i love her hair & her lips alot .she force us to split and she taught us how to dance bollywood style and she always eat 2 hamburger but she never look fat..she always say that she want to be the bollywood next top model.. hahaha

oh yea,,to my best friend emily,we dont meet each other like more than 10 years, i wish that we could meet each other at casting(jk) but seriously i miss you a lot.i still have our pic but my mom kept it.. some of my friend now,(awful, mean and kind of weird , some of them really funny) but they're not like you guys.. ok then i don't want to type anymore because im scared my tears will fall into my laptop(spark!!!!) hahaha

ok bye bye
xoxo^_^
niesa trienca
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget