Saturday, 15 August 2009

new stories

another stories about friends (just a story)
i had a friend that start letter with( whatever). althought she's too clever but she's soooo ego.omg. her ego is too much same like her friend but her dad aremy fathers bestfriend. so, i can't fight with my friend.
but one day, when i was alone the whatever major loser girl come to me. then she take my pencil case and my book without my permission.. even she read my diary book. i feel so annoyed with her.
most of my friend ask me why i always hang out with her? then i told them that actually she always follow me everywhere i went .. then if she ask me why did she follow me? then i anwer with " because u r my bodyguard, dont u? u always follow me in every step like my slave,u know that?
so,last saturday i had an arguement with her.. she's really-really make me feel very angry and i really want to slap her face.. only because of i dont talk with her.. she start to be like @!#$..
she's a consellor and she's a muslim girl but she dont use her tudong. when we ask her why dont u use your tudong today? then she answer nonsense like hell..she say" dont u look at my hair, it wets, another answer that she always say "i'm in hurry so i forget about it but why if her bra she dont forget to use it? last time before oral she say that she just lost her tudong. but then when it was her oral she use it. now she can find maybe if theres no oral.. and then blablabla whatever.. but 1 thing that make people very mad at her is when her duty she always ask people to do her duty, if one of them dont do their duty she will complain to teacher.. my duty and her are same day that is on wednesday, oh god.. her duty is to sit down and fixed her hair to look whether she is beautiful or not.. for me of course ( N)..haha..
so start from now,,people have to be careful.. not too trust your friend that u dont like.. the end..
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget